The mindset of the customer is an often-overlooked aspect of business. We have our own biased view about what our product/service does and how it comes across, but does that really match with what our customers think?
On this episode of the Arete Podcast, we speak to a man who knows all about this. Cyrus Allen is the Managing Partner of CapFeather: a firm that specialises in customer value enhancement initiatives and customer experience transformation. Their point of difference is to emphasise how an organisation can execute their recommendations internally, as opposed to simply advising the need for change and running away from the how. Once an organisation better understands the mindset of their customer base, Cyrus can help them expand outside of their traditional boundaries.
Cyrus is quite the innovator. He has an impressive history in various different fields, including being at the forefront of monetising gaming on mobile phones. You’ll really enjoy hearing his innovative take on customer experience.
- How Cyrus does team bonding a different way
- How to use behavioural psychology to get the best out of customer experience (CX)
- ’The CapFeather growth model’
- Adjacent market positions
- The challenge of managing a team spread across Australia and the world
- Why not going to uni straight out of high school was a good idea for Cyrus
- Why Cyrus made a conscious decision to switch industries
- How Cyrus navigated the move from client side to consultancy
- Should non-exec directors be truly independent?
- What a firm needs to do to make a success of consultancy recommendations
- When a successful company should seek a consultant
- The nuances of customer segmentation
- How to craft a customer value proposition
- How best to implement recommendations in a team that is already at capacity