We all need someone like Rex Urwin in our lives. The Managing Director of Mind Matters and an expert of all matters of the mind makes it his business to empower leaders and entrepreneurs to break through their limits and be their best selves. Unlike most business coaches out there, Rex sees beyond the rigid structures of the workplace.
This conversation mainly focuses on how we can revolutionise the way we perform by gaining control of our breathing. Who knew that our thoughts are so inextricably linked to the way we breathe?
Listen up for 45 minutes of free advice from a man who has already inspired major organisations such as Queensland Rail, Australia Post and Flight Centre.
- The importance of good breathing
- Is the human brain an unlimited mechanism?
- How to smash glass ceilings
- How to combat limiting beliefs
- How to perceive obstacles to make them less harmful
- The link between breathing and anxiety
- The difference between breathing and ‘being breathed’
- How to get out of the loop of fight-or-flight mode
- Why we should tap into our inner child
- Real-life examples of leaders & entrepreneurs who have hit their peak using Rex’s techniques