The biggest barrier to landing your job of choice with your employer of choice comes down to one simple factor:
It is imperative that you Always Stand Out in a sea of qualified, skilled, hungry and fiercely competitive candidates. If you think “standing out” means a great resume or cover letter, superior interview skills or submitting hundreds of applications, you are wasting your time.
There is a precise step by step formula which, when you follow, it will make you ALWAYS STAND OUT for the lifetime of your career. It doesn’t mean that you have to be the most qualified candidate, the most intelligent or the most experienced.
What it does mean is that your personal branding in the job market place needs to ALWAYS STAND OUT.
In this powerful 2 ½ hour session, presented by Arete Executive Managing Partner Richard Triggs and Fiona Cochran the always stand out formula will be revealed to you, step by step, in easy to implement action tasks so that you will always have the career options of YOUR choosing.
Previous attendees comments
“Very good seminar – great practical tips & techniques”
“Best $47 I’ve spent in a long time”
“Appreciate Richard’s down to earth approach and sense of humor”
“Entertaining, insightful and well worth the money”
“Provided inspiration and direction to search for a new job”
“Good content overall – some really useful gems!”
You will learn
- How to create an ALWAYS STAND OUT personal brand.
- Insider techniques from an award winning executive recruiters that will open new doors that you never even knew existed.
- How to identify and target potential employers of choice.
- How to utilize LinkedIn to access the hidden job market (this live demonstration will blow you away!)
- How to ALWAYS STAND OUT when working with recruitment consultants – this insider information will be invaluable to you.
- How to ALWAYS STAND OUT from the crowd in a candidate rich market.
- Specific strategies for Non-Executive Director and CEO level candidates, through to early career executives.
2.5 Hour Information Rich Seminar
Cost: Only $47 Including a copy of Richards new book