Alice Evans is a great example of an executive who knows how to broaden their horizons and innovate in whichever environment she finds herself in. Although her varied career has seen her move from physiotherapy to HR management and now to her present role as CEO of True Relationships and Reproductive Health, her life in senior management has been defined by her ability to grow with an organisation.
It was great to pick her brains about the incredible strides True Relationships and Reproductive Health has made, bridging the public sector with the private sector to raise awareness and improve sexual health in areas that are traditionally conservative. She also gave some great insight about how she is using emerging technologies to empower vulnerable people, and how she has harnessed the power of networking and peer groups to make her into the executive she is today.
- How Alice’s executive team pivoted to create effective online content during lockdown
- Ground Probe’s revolutionary miner-safety technology
- How Alice upskilled to be ready for changing executive roles
- Implementing an ERP across a large business
- The value of an executive MBA
- How Alice oversaw a partnership with the public health service
- How Alice achieved increased accessibility across Queensland
- How schoolkids are becoming more tolerant of LGBT issues
- The positive impact of emerging technologies on elderly people
- The opportunities to expand service delivery in a post-COVID world
- The importance of lifelong learning and staying connected with dynamic people
- How Alice has benefited from sharing ideas in an open forum
- The different approaches to job applications of female executives V male executives