- Newly created, client facing leadership role
- Strategic & hands-on growth focused position
- Manage growing team and oversee P&L
You have significant Digital Engineering consultancy experience in a client facing role. Ideally you will have a proven track record winning new work however this role could also suit a seasoned professional with strong network of contacts and confidence to step into business development. You will have a relevant background in commercial building, infrastructure, energy, mining, or industrial sectors, working within brownfield and greenfield projects. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to relate to all levels within an organization.
About the Opportunity:
This exciting newly-created role, is a portfolio level leadership position that is responsible for the successful delivery, growth, diversification and innovation within the Digital Engineering service stream. This is an outward-facing role, emphasizing Business Development and market expansion, that is tasked with diversifying and growing this area. This role entails cultivating client relationships, contributing to P&L performance, concurrently leading and developing a dynamic and expanding team.
- An exciting role available to join a unique global company at the forefront of its industry.
- Be part of a values-based organization with an excellent people-focused culture and minimal politics.
- Work in a highly reputed, stable, and fast-growing company, paving the way with state-of-the-art technology and innovations.
- Enjoy a dynamic and exciting role with no two days the same.
For more information, please apply via the role advert or contact Dora De Laat with any questions at [email protected] or 0434 051 349.
You must have unrestricted working rights in Australia to be considered.