- Key leadership role in a high-growth SME
- Strategic and growth focused, leading small team
- Excellent culture
- Sunshine Coast role
You are a proven operational leader with experience in a hands-on SME environment, and a track record of implementing system and process optimisations. You will have warehousing exposure and customer service expertise. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, bringing cultural alignment and a customer-centric approach to your work. You have a commercial mindset with strong business acumen, and want to join a company on a dynamic growth trajectory and path. You also have strong IT exposure and skills, ideally including implementation. You are based in or happy to travel to the Sunshine Coast daily.
About the Opportunity:
Joining a high calibre leadership team of 5 and reporting to the CEO, you will play a key role in a high-growth entrepreneurial company with a clear strategy including international expansion, financial security, and unwavering commitment to success. This is a hands-on, growth focused role leading a small team and responsible for national operations, overseeing everything from supply chain, and inventory management to customer service, warranties, and IT systems. A real CV opportunity to drive growth and change and make a real impact.
- Be part of a high-growth company with clear plans including international expansion.
- Great culture with a collaborative and supportive team.
- Competitive package with potential for future equity shares.
- Contribute to an entrepreneurial company and make your mark.
- Play a pivotal role in driving positive change and growth within the organization.
- Work hand-in-hand with the CEO and gain exposure to other senior leaders.
- Be part of an organization committed to delivering best-in-class customer service.
For more information, please apply via the role advert or contact Dora De Laat with any questions at [email protected] or 0434 051 349.
You must have unrestricted working rights in Australia to be considered.