Harness your passion for financial systems and processes and become a valuable asset to a thriving and secure company!
- Provide Financial Leadership
- Strategic & autonomous role
- High growth, reputable business
About the role
Our client is seeking a strategic Management Accountant to spearhead a transformative journey, laying the foundation for a robust financial framework. This isn’t just a role—it’s an opportunity to architect the future of our client’s financial operations.
Our client is looking for your vision, expertise and drive. As the torchbearer of innovation and change, your primary mission will be to pioneer the establishment and implementation of robust structures, streamlined processes and modern systems. You’ll design and implement frameworks that will shape the very core of our client’s financial ecosystem. From revamping processes to harnessing the power of fit-for-purpose systems, you’ll design and implement the infrastructure that propels our client towards unparalleled efficiency and agility.
In addition to spearheading transformative changes, you’ll also ensure the smooth execution of business-as-usual (BAU) activities. This encompasses comprehensive reporting mechanisms to deliver timely and insightful financial updates, mitigating risks through rigorous management strategies and maintaining a robust budgeting framework that aligns with our client’s company’s objectives.
This is your chance to be a vital part of a thriving Australian, family-owned organisation that’s not just stable but steadily expanding. You will be part of a caring team culture, surrounded by dynamism and support. Here, your ideas aren’t just welcomed, they’re encouraged. What sets this opportunity apart is the speed at which you can make a significant impact. Your contributions will swiftly translate into a palpable sense of achievement, appreciation and deep satisfaction. Join our client on this exciting journey where your efforts aren’t just noticed—they’re instrumental in propelling them to greater heights.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary Qualification in Accounting or Business
- Strategically minded with a strong focus on finance systems and processes
- Strong understanding of financial analysis, real-time reporting, budgeting and risk management
- Experienced in setting up financial processes, systems and reports
- Ability to foster a culture of informed decision-making rooted in financial analysis and insights
- Continuous improvement mindset, driven by creating lasting change
- Mature and experienced, exhibits robustness and resilience
- Manufacturing background, steel fabrication would be a bonus
- Experience in a niche, custom-order environment
- CA/CPA qualifications would be a bonus
If you’re a visionary, a trailblazer hungry for the challenge of sculpting financial paradigms, this is your calling and this job should be yours!
Apply now for more information or contact Sunny with any questions at [email protected] or on 0424 364 678.