- Based anywhere in Australia
- Strategic executive level leadership
- Autonomous & growth focused leading large team & P&L
About the Opportunity:
This exciting role, available due to promotion, is a strategic executive-level leadership position created due to outstanding growth and performance that is responsible for driving the successful delivery, growth, and innovation within the Digital Engineering service stream.
This is an outward-facing role, emphasizing Business Development and market expansion where the leader continually innovates services, provides thought leadership, and industry representation.
This position holds P&L accountability and manages a skilled leadership group, with a wider team of 70. This is a dynamic team of highly motivated and engaged young professionals within a thriving culture and will respond well to an inspiring and personable leader to further develop their skills.
- An exciting role available due to promotion to join a unique global company at the forefront of its industry.
- Have the autonomy to develop an established business in your own way, making your mark and contributing to a real success story.
- Be part of a values-based organization with an excellent people-focused culture and minimal politics, leading an exciting and dynamic business unit with a great culture.
- Enjoy a flexible base location in Australia, coupled with work from home flexibility.
- Work in a highly reputed, stable, and fast-growing company, paving the way with state-of-the-art technology and innovations.
- Enjoy a dynamic and exciting role with no two days the same.
You are a seasoned leader with previous P&L accountability exceeding $5million, and proven success winning new business. You have experience in the construction industry, particularly in industrial, infrastructure, or commercial domains, coupled with a solid understanding of digital engineering/BIM processes and relevant standards. You will have previous experience in the design, construction, or operations lifecycle of a project, leading project delivery and teams within both brownfield and greenfield projects. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to relate to all levels within an organization. Degree qualifications related to the construction industry preferred.
You must have unrestricted working rights in Australia to be considered.