Harness your drive to deliver outstanding customer service, leverage your commercial expertise and experience, and become a valuable asset to a thriving and secure company!
- Front facing, managing multi-million-dollar contracts
- Hybrid WFH
- Dynamic & autonomous
- Excellent career progression, including shot at CEO
- High growth, reputable business
- Excellent remuneration
About the role
This role is a client-facing position, overseeing significant multi-million-dollar facility management related commercial service contracts. You will be the first point of call for major accounts, ensuring client satisfaction through robust and prompt customer service, follow through and stakeholder management. Your exceptional relationships will see you across upcoming tender opportunities which you will see through the process to win new business, increasing revenue with both new and existing clients. This dynamic role offers a unique blend of responsibilities, with 70% dedicated to nurturing existing accounts and 30% focused on cultivating new business opportunities. This exciting role can be based in any east-coast city including Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable and rapidly expanding enterprise with excellent team culture. This role offers flexible working arrangements with the ability to work 60% of your time from home or in a selected office location. You will be working in a dynamic and supportive environment where ideas and opportunity are valued, and no two days are the same. This company also boasts an excellent remuneration package and longer-term career advancement opportunities, including to CEO.
Skills & Experience
- Proven success in a front-facing commercial role within a service-based industry.
- Exposure navigating high-value commercial multi-service contracts such as facilities management, aviation or related.
- Polished professional with outstanding presentation, customer service and sales skills.
- High energy, and charisma with ability to easily relate to customer base of young professionals.
- Proven track record in business development.
- Strategically minded with strong commercial focus.
- Previous involvement in tender processes.